Tuesday, February 21, 2012

Lizzie's Birthday Weekend! (Part 1)

This past weekend was filled with craziness.

My good friend Lizzie (with whom I am moving to Boston) turned 25 yesterday!

Obviously this milestone could not go past unnoticed.

On Friday night we were going to have a chill night in East Nashville. Jordan, Lizzie and I met at my house beforehand for a quick round of catchphrase and Jackalope beer. Really, what is a birthday without catchphrase?

Unfortunately, Jordan had a headache, but didn't mind playing along. He decided to give Lizzie and I the clues...and whoever did not say the answer first had to drink.

We quickly found that Jordan gives clues a little differently than we do:

"Ok, this state is east of Nebraska."

"Idaho, Illinois, Pennsylvania!"

"No, it's North of Kansas."

"Missouri, Arkansas, Arizona!"

"Seriously?"

We finally hit our groove until Jordan resorted back to geography.

"OK, this runs through TN and South towards..."

"The River!!"

"The river?"

Despite our less than stellar catchphrase performance, we made our way to rosepper only to find there was an hour long wait.

We finally sat at a table and quickly proceeded to play "Never Have I ever."

The night quickly fell apart after that with stops at 3 Crow, Red Door and 308.

Apparently I drank a raw egg. Gross.

I'll fill you in on Saturday/Sunday tomorrow :)

No comments:

Post a Comment