Tuesday, February 14, 2012

Happy Valentine's Day!

During advisory, I had my students answer some questions about love and Valentine's Day.

Here are the most interesting responses:

•With Valentine’s Day coming up next week, what is your most romantic memory?

Alone with dat special girl in the bed.

I don't know how I'm supposed to answer that while trying to keep a "cool factor."

When I was at the movies and she started smiling and I was in there before I went to the bathroom we went outside and I told her to turn around then the ring was in her face.

•Have you ever been in love? What does it mean to be in love?

No, I'm too lazy to honestly do any of that.

I have been in love (still am) and for me, being in love means never getting bored with my partner and feeling really strong feelings with and about that person.

•Describe your perfect date.

Would have to be me just going out to eat. I'm always hungry.

My perfect date is: dinner then go to a movie (so I can put my arm around her).

•Describe your perfect mate.

Someone who listens, doesn't like to argue, doesn't like drama, someone I can relate to, has a good personality, like to have a good time and knows what she wants to do and and become in life.

My perfect mate is someone who smiles all the time, cute, a lot in common, sweet, gets me stuff just for being Thusday!

•Who do you know that’s in love that you would like to be like as a couple (family, friend, celebrity, etc.)
My friend has had a girlfriend for four years, and they're still together. I would like to see what that's like for a day, but no longer. That's too much of a hassle for me.

No comments:

Post a Comment